GT Advisory & Consulting will comply with the requirements of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy applies to GT Advisory & Consulting, our clients and any person for whom we hold, or may in the future hold, personal information. In simple terms, personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or who may be identifiable.
GT Advisory & Consulting collects personal information:
- By virtue of carrying out our role as Liquidators, Trustees and other related and similar roles under the Bankruptcy Act 1966, the Corporations Act 2001 and other legislation.
- By receiving applications for employment.
- From communications we receive from clients, their advisors and other parties in the course of carrying out our business.
- From information obtained through our website.
- From third parties such as banks and government departments.
GT Advisory & Consulting collects a wide variety of information in carrying out its business, including:
- Phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Dates of birth
- Financial information
- Tax file numbers
- Bank account details
GT Advisory & Consulting holds the personal information we receive in electronic and paper forms. We take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from unauthorised access, misuse or disclosure. GT Advisory & Consulting may use, disclose or allow access to the personal information we have collected, including:
- To provide clients and other parties with advice.
- To your or our professional advisors such as lawyers, experts and accountants.
- To creditors and their advisors in a corporate or personal insolvency administration as part of our professional obligations.
- To your or our agents such as real estate agents, valuers, brokers and auctioneers.
- To service providers to GT Advisory & Consulting in areas such as technology, banking, printing, mailing, archiving and auditing.
- For marketing purposes.
- To comply with obligations to government and regulatory bodies.
You can request access to your personal information by contacting us via the methods described below. We reserve the right to deny access to personal information where the request is made by a party who is not authorised to access the information or where the request is considered frivolous or vexatious.
If you wish to complain about an alleged breach of privacy by GT Advisory & Consulting, please contact us. In the event you are dissatisfied with the outcome of your complaint you may refer the matter to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.
Mail: GT Advisory & Consulting PO Box 8574, GCMC Qld 9727
Phone: 07 5635 2600